Key policy areas that I’ll be running on:
- Freeze poker machine licenses at current numbers.
- Increase spin cycle time to minimum 5 seconds on each machine.
- Limit patrons to 6 hours on machines a day.
- Removal of all gambling advertising on NSW Government entities (Eg Tangara trains).
- removal of stamp duty for all new home buyers that have lived in NSW for more than 1 year (no limit on property price).
- restriction of foreign individuals to one investment property to help ease overheating in the market.
- reserve 20% of the planned dwellings in the Hornsby Town Centre Masterplan to be affordable housing with 10% reserved for crisis housing to assist homeless and those escaping domestic violence.
- all donations, no matter what amount, to be declared within a week of being received and to be displayed to the public on the Funding and Disclosure website as soon as information has been processed.
- All donations over $5000 to be reported by end of next business day. This will be for all year round, including regulated election periods. Currently you won’t know until 6 monthly reporting period is complete.